EURO-CORDEX - Coordinated Downscaling Experiment - European Domain
EURO-CORDEX is the European branch of the international CORDEX initiative, which is a program sponsored by the World Climate Research Program (WRCP) to organize an internationally coordinated framework to produce improved regional climate change projections for all land regions world-wide. The CORDEX-results will serve as input for climate change impact and adaptation studies within the timeline of the Fifth Assessment Report (AR5) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and beyond.
+++ EURO-CORDEX NEWS +++
- EURO-CORDEX Guidelines released (PDF)
- 7th EURO-CORDEX General Assembly, January 30 to February 2nd, 2017
- 6th EURO-CORDEX General Assembly, January 25 to 28, 2016
- 5th EURO-CORDEX General Assembly, January 26 to 28, 2015
- Workshop on dynamical and statistical downscaling, January 26, 2015